Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 MONTHS!

Exactly 2 months from yesterday, I, along with the rest of Singers, will take a journey here:

Milton Keynes
and here...
Cambridge
and here...
Norwich
and here...
Gloucester
and here...
Bristol
and here...
Cardiff, Wales
and of course here...
London
as well as many, many other cities and towns throughout England and Wales. I'm so excited! I've been aching for Europe. I'm just hoping these 2 months speed by, but we've still got lots to do until our repertoire is ready.

As of now, we fly there on the 22nd of April and back home on May 13th. For a look at our full itinerary, go here, and if you have any friends in that part of the world, make sure they know about us! We want to get the word out!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. I love England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your pictures makes me want to go back. You will have so much fun I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the pictures that you take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hug my missionary for me, kay? Okay, well you can't, but still. He was in Cardiff for quite a while!

    Have so much fun girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you need to keep a look out for familiar missionaries!!

    ReplyDelete