Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Spring Break!

Oh, wait. I go to BYU where they don't believe in any sort of relaxation during this glorious change of season.


So while it's a warm (50s...60s by the end of the week!), sunny day, I get to be sitting in classes. Oh, and my teachers also decided that this was the perfect week for a second round of midterms. Anatomy midterm, lab quiz, anthropology project, German computer test. What the heck!

But, I'm really looking forward to our concerts this weekend.


It will be an amazing concert. We'll be doing pieces that we're taking to England in 6 weeks (eek!). People are coming all the way from ARIZONA for this thing! 
ok, so really, my family is just making a surprise visit, but if you're in AZ and need something worthwhile to do during Spring Break, you should come too!
BUY TICKETS HERE!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. We don't have spring break either... So I'll commiserate with you! :)

    ReplyDelete