Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sam & Alina



One of the best parts about being home in Arizona is that we get to participate in important family events.

This past weekend, Tucker's close cousin, Sam, married his sweetheart, Alina, in the Mesa, Arizona temple.

Everyone came in town for the big event, and even though Annie and I were involved in Easter Pageant all day long, I was able to steal away with Tucker long enough to attend the sealing and get some candid photos for mother-of-the-groom, Amy.

I always think the best part of weddings is seeing how the new bride and groom look at each other.



Pure joy and adoration.





With some silliness thrown in for good measure...





It was a beautiful, sunny, Arizona day. The weather was a bit on the warm side, but the shade provided respite with a yummy, cool breeze to keep everyone happy. Friends and family joined together to celebrate the beginning of eternity for this new couple.

sister, aunt, and grandparents

brother and cousin (aka. my hot husband)

milling around for group photos

waiting for direction from the photographer

a few quiet words of wisdom to the bride from her grandmother

bridesmaids

bride's grandmother, mother, and aunt

migrating to a location with more shade

proud grandma

bride's grandma, dad, and aunt

friends who braved the wedding, even at several months pregnant. Seriously, superstar.
Again, my handsome, goofball of a husband

cousin, uncle, and aunt
And groom's mom, Aunt Amy, catching a few photos of her own

Of course, pictures can get a little long for younger brothers and cousins....




But little brother Thomas found a convenient resting place to wait it out.


While the photographer posed people, I took the opportunity to catch some of the behind-the-scenes cuteness.









Not everyone was on board with me and my camera. Despite her mother's wishes for candid photos, the groom's little sister got a little huffy and annoyed any time I snapped a shot that included her. Think she'll forgive me when she sees I captured this beauty?



Best wishes, Sam and Alina! We're so excited to finally have some married friends close by!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment