Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's.....SUPERDAD!



Tucker goes by a few different names around here. Some of them being Dadda, Tucker-Love, Daddy Monster, Brother Denton, "T"...

But lately, he's been our Superman.

I don't really have words to describe how much of a hero he is to us, but I've been trying to be a lot better about snapping pictures when I see it.

He surprised me by putting up Christmas lights at our apartment, even with an overly helpful toddler underfoot.

A dad and his boy
Teaching Annie about Baby Brother

"Who loves Eli?" "Meeeeee!"
Riding the zoo carousel

I love that I caught him looking at her like this. <3

Woah!!!

A princess and her Prince Charming early Christmas morning
Loading both kids in the car


He is my equal in parenting - tag-teaming bedtime routines, reading stories, wrestling, tickling, making up silly songs, leading family scriptures and prayer, burping the baby, changing diapers, loading the car, packing the diaper bag, cleaning up barf, wiping tears, and supplying the best Daddy snuggles a kid could ask for.

I'm one lucky Mommy Monster, and I'm so thankful my kids will grow up with such an amazing, involved Superman dad.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment