Thursday, September 22, 2011

Plans foiled.

Sometimes, I do a good job of planning things. Like tests and such. And then a teacher will decide to mess up those plans a little bit, causing me to stay up til 2:30 AM making flashcards on everything from human development research theories to prenatal development teratogens and child developmental milestones. My favorite. Really fascinating stuff, unless it's 2:30 in the morning and you suddenly have to take a test on it in less than 8 hours. Poop. I just wanna be in my bed with all 5 pillows.


Hooray for 2 choir concerts, a Human Development test, and now a German test all in the next 2 days. Hey, weekend, get here sooner.




If you happen to be up late like me and need something beautiful in your life, watch this. It makes me happy and gives me chills every single time.

2 comments:

  1. i like it :) hope your weekend was worth looking forward to! we'll call you later, tonight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE prenatal development teratogens so bad! Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete